Mission & Duty of Kanchanapisek Non-Formal Education Center (Royal Academy)
Announcement of the Ministry of Education
On determination of powers, duties and responsibilities of educational institutions
By virtue of Section 18, paragraph three of the Non-Formal Education Submission Act and Formal Education 2008 Kanchanaphisek Non-Formal Education Center (College in the palace) called the abbreviated name. Has the powers and duties as follows:
- Professional training in ancient Thai art, ten arts crafts and Thai culture to the general public.
- Organize an exhibition of ancient Thai art works. In the form of permanent and mobile exhibitions.
- To disseminate Thai arts and culture.
- Promote, support and coordinate professional training in ancient Thai art.
- Thai arts and culture with various agencies, both public and private.
- Develop curriculum, media, learning process Professional personnel Ancient Thai art and Thai Culture.
- Study, research, develop, disseminate to preserve ancient Thai arts and Thai cultural arts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.